On Board: Her Justice Adds to its Board of Directors
Her Justice, which recruits, trains and mentors volunteer lawyers to stand side-by-side with women who cannot afford to pay for a lawyer, has announced the following additions to its board of directors:
- Lee S. Attanasio, Esq., Partner at Sidley Austin LLP. Ms. Attanasio practices in the area of corporate reorganization and bankruptcy.
- Paul M. Basta, Esq., Partner at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. Mr. Basta is a member of the firm’s restructuring group and serves on the firm’s global management committee.
- Jennifer M. Daniels, Esq., Chief Legal Officer and Secretary at Colgate-Palmolive Company. Prior to joining Colgate in 2014, Ms. Daniels served in general counsel roles at NCR Corporation and Barnes & Noble, Inc. Previously, Ms. Daniels spent nearly 17 years at IBM.
- David J. Greenwald, Esq., Chairman of Fried, Frank Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP. Before rejoining the firm in 2013, Mr. Greenwald served as the international general counsel and a deputy general counsel of Goldman Sachs.
- Jonathan K. Youngwood, Partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP. Mr. Youngwood is a member of the firm’s litigation department. He also serves as the firm’s co-administrative partner and is a member of its executive committee.